wasn’t expecting to see this, aha :c
so awkward :3
hahaha we both look like total douchebags
I’m pretty sure it’s raining outside so this is super impractical but I just want the chance to wear it D:
I dedicate this one to those of you who ask me about my lack there-of of double chin..look! :3 it’s there. it’s there and it’s pretty about happy being there<3
I dunno why but I really like this
probably cause I felt really peaceful while taking it? idk
- Happiness is not cookie cutter. One person’s heaven will be somebody else’s personal hell, and vise versa.
- Question negative thoughts that you’ve inherently been brought up to believe are correct. What makes it such a negative thing? Is it really a negative thing to you?
- It is okay to fill your personal space with pictures of yourself. It is okay to post all the selfies in the world and to bask in your own glory. You do not need to feel ashamed for taking up space, it’s yours to take up.
- Regardless of who you are or what you look like, there are going to be people who are attracted to you. Despite popular belief, people like all different kinds of things. You are not going to be forever alone (unless you want to be, of course).
- Other’s finding you attractive is not the basis of your worth. You do not owe it to anyone to be beautiful.
- Do things to make yourself feel good. One week you might want to grow out your armpit hair and not do your makeup or hair. The next you may want to dye your hair, put on face full of makeup and dress to the nines. Do whatever makes you feel the best, do what feels right to you.
- You are not going to be okay 100% of the time. You might not even be okay 50% of the time. That is okay. It’s okay to not be okay. It’s okay to cry when you’re sad and sometimes just getting out of bed is an accomplishment all on it’s own.
- Some days you need to let yourself just be. Others you need to push yourself to engage in something or keep going with a project.
- You cannot make everyone like you.
- You do not need everyone to like you.
- It is more than okay to cut out toxic people in your life.
- Your body is not the best or worst thing about you. Your body is glorious in the fact that it’s been with you your entire life. Anything you’ve experienced or done, you’ve done it in that body.
- Your body is going to inevitably change. Last summer your feet were completely smooth, the next they caught some random form of eczema and started cracking and peeling all over. It’s okay, they’re okay. Adapting to these changes and not always looking back longingly is crucial. Your body might eventually go back to how it was before, but it’s okay to enjoy it in it’s new form.
- You don’t need to only love the parts of yourself that are considered acceptable.
- Your health is your goddamn own. You body is your goddamn own. Other people do not have the right to make choices for it on your behalf.
- Fight for what you believe in. It might not be popular and a vast majority might disagree with it, but if you’ve gone over all the other opinions/options and you still believe it’s the right thing..then don’t give it up. Listen to others, be open to opinions, but make sure it’s your mind that is making your own decisions on what you believe and what your stance is.
- It’s okay to ask for help when you’re stuck, when you’re lost, when you just need it. It’s okay for someone to fight for you sometimes.
- Everything you do does not need to have some deep embedded meaning.
- Most the time you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing or where you’re going. It’s cool because nobody else really knows what the fuck they’re doing either.
- Success is not measured by a firm check list. Success is measured by what you consider successful. What’s happiness to you? What do you want to achieve?
- You do not need to be nice to people who try to tear you down. You have the right to answer them, you have the right to yell at them, you have the right to ignore them. You have the right to respond however you see fit.
- Making other’s feel good usually makes you feel good about yourself, too.
- It is okay to learn from things you don’t want to happen again, to let yourself heal from things you perceive as mistakes.
- Pampering yourself does not make you selfish or egocentric. Self care is different to everybody and you can give it to yourself without feeling guilty.
- ‘Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.’
- A lot of the time you may build things up to be far worse in your head than they actually are in reality. Remember all those years that you covered up your lovely arms in the hottest of summers because you feared what other people might think when they look at them? Five years have passed since you took that step to letting them feel direct sunlight and they have never been happier, and nobody has ever said a damn word in regards to them.
- If somebody does says something with the intention of hurting you it doesn’t mean you’re wrong, or what you’re doing is wrong.
- People often judge and ridicule things that they don’t understand. To some people you will always be a mystery and that scares them to death.
- Always check yourself when you’re making petty judgments about others. Why are you doing this? For what reason? Is it really effecting you in a positive way? What about it bothers you? On some instances the reasoning may be valid, but remember that you wouldn’t want people to do the same towards you.
- Indulge in activities that make you happy. Something is not a waste of time if you enjoy doing it. It can be simple, it can be complex, it can be slow or fast. If it’s fulfilling to you, enjoy. (:
- ‘You are broken, you will break
You are the pieces,
but you’ll always be the whole’
- It is not your job to justify or explain your existence. You should have the right to just be.
forever looking sad
bunnies are pretty neat too
I wasn’t very clear when I asked about eyebrow dimples, ahah
I mean the little lines above the eyebrows
basically dimples for your eyebrows
I just didn’t know if they had another name o.o
I guess the upside of Kentucky having crazy weird weather is that I get to wear this for awhile longer
I need to dye my hair sooooooonnnnnn
the second facial expression basically describes how I feel whenever someone makes this ‘harmless’ demand